International Visa Service will trace passports which have been submitted to the U.S. Government through regular channels when they have not arrived in a reasonable time.
International Visa Service charges a fee for this service. In addition to our service fee, you can expect to pay a US Federal Government Expediting Fee of $60.00 (if you have not already paid it) and return shipping charges. Shipping charges will be determined on three factors: first, your departure date and time, second, where the passport application is located (city) and third, the stage of processing.
There are many factors which determine this process. No two circumstances are alike. Please call our office for further details: 1-800-8627-1112.
What you will need for us to trace your passport:
- Personal Information Sheet must be completed and faxed to our office.
- Copy of your driver's license.
- A statement giving the following information:
- Date application was made
- Post Office or Clerk of Court processing the applications
- Means of shipment, including the package shipping numbers
- Amount of money you paid for your fee
- Information on your departure, such as your travel itinerary
- Client Letter of Authorization must be completed and returned to us.
These charges may be charged on a major credit card.
International Visa Service cannot guarantee or take responsibility for acts of the airlines, shipping agents or any federal employee.
Forms | Definitions | Site Map | About Us | Directions
Disclaimer | Privacy | FAQs | Contact Us | Links